Floorplans allow you to visually track test points and results within different areas of your plant or manufacturing floor. The floorplan should be a representation of the areas where you currently perform testing. After loading your test points onto the floorplan they will be color-coded based on results entered for each test point.
To add floorplans:
Log into Sample6 CONTROL
- Click your name in the upper right and select 'Settings' Note: You must have 'Administration Access' in order to add or modify floorplans.
- Click the 'Sites' button on the left side of the Settings page
- Click the '+ Create floorplan' button
- Fill in the Name of the floorplan and select the Site for the floorplan
- Click in the box next to the image to find the floorplan image on your computer or drag and drop the image file into the box. Note: The floorplan file must be in a picture format (examples: .png, .jpg)
- Click 'Save' to finish adding your floor plan. Note: You may need to log out of CONTROL and back in to see your new floorplan
To modfy an existing floorplan:
- Click 'Settings' and choose 'Sites'
- Select the proper Site to display all of its floorplans
- Click the 'Pencil' icon next to the floorplan you want to modify
- Click on the image of the floorplan to find a new image file on your computer or drag and drop an image file over top of the old floorplan image.
- Click Save to update the image.
Note: You can only add/modify floorplans for the sites to which you are assigned.