Although you may have set up the majority of your test points through a bulk import, you may also want to add test points in smaller numbers as you work with CONTROL. The easiest way to add new test points is by adding them directly to your floor plan.
To add new test points to your floor plan follow these steps:
- Click the Floorplan tab at the top of the page. If multiple floorplans exist, choose from the list of floorplans your new test point will reside.
- Click the Edit button at the bottom left hand corner of the floorplan
- Click the Add New Test Point icon on the right side of the screen. It will turn green when activated.
- With your mouse, click anywhere on the floorplan to add a test point. To properly place your test point you can zoom in and out with the blue + and - signs or your scroll wheel
- Fill in the new test point information in the window that appears.
- Click the Save button in the lower left hand corner save your new test point. If creating many new test points it can be useful to "save" multiple times.