Sample6 CONTROL provides standard reports that you can use to track your environmental sampling data. When you select one of the available reports, you can choose from a set of filter criteria and report options. You can use these filters and options to create your own version of the report and then save them as "My Reports".
To save reports as "My Reports":
- Log into sample6control.com
- Click the "Reports" link in the upper right part of the page
- Choose the standard report you would like to modify
- Filter that report to fit your needs
- Click "Save" in the upper right hand corner of the page and give your report a descriptive name
Once saved, you can find your reports on the main reports page in the "My Reports" section. You can also choose to share these reports with others or add them to your dashboard.