For each activity you have created in your remediation workflow, you can attach documentation or notes to assist your users with the activities. In some cases it can be helpful to explain what is needed to complete certain steps in the remediation workflow before moving on to the next activity.
To update your activities with documentation, follow these steps:
- Login to Sample6 CONTROL
- Click your name in the top right hand corner of the page and select 'Settings'
- Click the 'Remediations' button on the left side of the page
- Click the pencil next to the red trash can to "edit" the remediation workflow. In some cases the documentation attachment may apply to multiple remediation workflows you have set up and will need editing separately.
- Click the edit link next to the numbered Activity item in the 'Activity List'
- Click the 'Choose File' button to select a document to attach to the activity
- Click 'Save' when you have uploaded the document