Floorplans allow you to visually track test points and results within different areas of your plant or manufacturing floor. The floorplan should be a representation of the areas where you currently perform testing. After loading your test points onto the floorplan they will be color-coded based on results entered for each test point.
To add floorplans:
Log into Sample6 CONTROL
- Click your name in the upper right and select 'Settings'
- Click the 'FloorPlans' button on the right side of the Settings page
- Click the 'Create New' button at the top
- Select the 'Site' to add the floor plan and give the floor plan a name
- Click 'Choose File' to browse your computer for the floor plan you would like to add. Note: a floorplan must be in a picture format. If you need help converting a file to a picture please contact our Support Team
- Click 'Save' to finish adding your floor plan. If you do not see your floor plan immediately, try logging out and logging back into CONTROL
- You're now ready to explore your floorplan from the Floorplan tab and add test points one-by-one or move them to the correct spots, based on the image you uploaded
To change an existing floorplan:
- Click 'Settings' and choose 'Floorplans'
- Don't Delete the floorplan, instead click the 'Pencil' icon next to the red 'Trashcan"
- Choose your new file to replace the existing one and hit Save
- Go the Floorplan tab and see how it looks. You probably will need to move test points to new places if the new floorplan varies much from the previous one