To begin customizing Sample6 CONTROL for your facility/plant you will first need to create a site. A site will contain all of the information about your facility/plant. This includes floor plans used to visually track test points and results.
To create a new site follow these steps:
- Log into Sample6 CONTROL
- Click your name in the upper right corner and select 'Settings'
- On the Settings page, click the 'Sites' button on the left
- Click the 'Create New' button and enter the name for the new site you wish to create
- If using the Collected Schedule Report, enter the Address and contact information for your plant
- Click 'Save' to save your site
Note: You can also edit an existing site from this page by clicking the edit button next to each site.