When setting up or maintaining your site within Corvium CONTROL you may find that you need to create a large number of test points at once. You can create test points directly from the floor plan, but this can be time consuming for a large number of test points. A better way to handle your test points might be 'in bulk' through a file import using the Upload Test Points function. To import from a file, you will need to have Admin privileges to your site.
Import New Test Points
- Log into Corvium CONTROL and click your name in the upper right corner and select 'Settings'.
- Click the 'Test Points' button on the left side of the page.
- In the 'UPLOAD/EXPORT TEST POINTS' section at the top, click the blue 'TEST POINT TEMPLATE' button to download the template file.
- Enter your test point information into the test point template file and save the file to your computer (make sure that "Room", "Analysis Types", and "Programs" (optional) are spelled properly if you are utilizing existing categories).
- Select your floorplan from the drop down list where the test points will go.
- Click the blue "Upload" button and browse to the template file you saved earlier.
- Follow any directions describing the changes and "Proceed" if you approve of the file import.
- Navigate to the Floorplan and Test Points tab and verify they uploaded correctly (see the last page of test points for any new test points).