From the Test Points Page, you can View Test Points, Sort Test Points by Column, Add Test Results, Edit Test Points and Deactivate Points. All of your test points from a particular floorplan are visible here, in list form.
To Sort Test Points:
- Click on the column you would like to sort by
- The first click places the items in ascending order.
- The second click places the items in descending order.
To View Individual Test Points:
- Click the Underlined test point
- A box will pop up with cumulative sample data, picture (or ability to add a picture) of the test point, individual test data - similar to clicking the test point from the "Floorplan view"
- As well, you can "Delete a test result" from this view. Deleting a test result will "strikethrough" the test point and ask a reason for deleting that point. This ensures the audit trail is maintained for that test point.
Adding a Test Result:
- Adding a Test Result is possible without creating a schedule.
- Simply add the corresponding fields including Test Method and Result/Count
- Click the "Add Result" button
Editing a Test Point:
- Click the "Edit" button to the right side of the test point row
- Editing a test point is similar to the on the test point on the floorplan with the dropdown menus
Deactivating a Test Point:
- Click the "Deactivate Test Point" button to the right side of the test point row
- Deactivating a test point is useful if a Test point is no longer useful to test, machinery has changed, etc.
- This will not remove the audit trail or past results history for this test point. The test point can be reactivated by contacting Sample6 support