The Remediation tab in Sample6 CONTROL helps automate your remediation or corrective action process. When a completed schedule has results entered, any positive/fail results will trigger a remediation, based on the business rules you define.
To View Remediation Details:
- Expand/collapse the details of each remediation by clicking the +/- in each one of the remediation stages, Open remediations, For Review, or History
- At any point in the process clicking on the remediation you are interested in will show a history of the remediation including any comments, attachments, owners of the activities, etc.
To Update a Remediation:
- Expand the open remediation section by clicking on the + on the green bar
- Click the Update button.
- Add any notes and files. Change the owner of the step if needed.
- Click the checkbox to confirm and sign off on the Activity specified.
- Click Accept.
Completing a Remediation
- When all the activities of a remediation are completed the test point is Rescheduled.
- Depending on your remediation rules, after a certain number of Negative test results the remediation is moved to the "For Review" stage.
- Sign off on this stage similarly to the previous Activities
- Your Remediation is now completed