Rooms are subsections of your Floorplans, which allow you to further specify where your test points are located. They can be used to track different production locations, traffic areas, and machinery locations in your plant. Each floorplan can have as many rooms as you find useful to distinguish to your testpoints, though at least one room per floorplan is required.
To add rooms:
Log into Sample6 CONTROL
- Click your name in the upper right and select 'Settings'
- Click the 'Rooms' button on the right side of the Settings page
- Click the 'Create New' button at the top
- Select the 'Floorplan' to add the room to and give your room a name
- Click 'Save' to finish adding your Room.
To remove a room:
- Click 'Settings' and choose 'Rooms'
- To remove a room instead click the 'red 'Trashcan"
Note: Rooms may not always be removed as they are directly associated with Test points and results. Contact our Support Team if you have trouble removing rooms or need assistance