Sample6 CONTROL allows for 3 samples to be grouped into a composite sample.
Creating a composite sample is done through the Create Schedule Tab.
- Login to Sample6 CONTROL
- Click on the Schedule link in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Create Schedule button.
- Select your test point filtering criteria and click on the Find Test Points button.
- Click on the Add composite sample button. (Not available for Sample6 DETECT/L test method)
- Either click on the + button next to a test point or drag the test point line into the composite box. (composite samples are limited to 3 test points)
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each composite sample.
- Fill in appropriate details for the schedule and click on the Save Schedule button.
The schedule has been created with composite samples and is ready to be collected. You will be taken to the sample collection page to continue with the collection process.