Sample6 CONTROL allows test points to be grouped into a composite sample.
Collecting the composite sample is performed identical to collecting an individual test point in Sample6 CONTROL.
- Login to Sample6 CONTROL.
- Click on the Schedule link in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the line containing the desired schedule.
- (optional) Click on the Label Samples button.
- (optional) Enter the lot number of sponges used to swab the test points.
- (optional) Click on the Assign labels button.
- (optional) Click on the Print Labels button.
Note: There will be a label for each individual test point. Each label has the description of the test point and a large number denoting the sample number of the collection. Composited test points will have the same sample number.
- Click on the Collect Samples button.
- (optional) Enter notes that are appropriate for each individual test point.
- Click on the Submit button.
Note: If the Send e-mail notifications box is checked when the Submit button is clicked, notifications will be sent out to configured users to let them know that the schedule has been collected.
The schedule has been collected and is ready for results to be entered.